Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all who visit.
I hope that each of you had the kind of mother that
thought you hung the moon.
For you, your memories will always be with a smile.
And for those of you who had a mother that was not that kind, try to remember one good time, that you shared, and do your best to not be one of those mothers.

I'm one of those, who has a hard time remembering
very many good and loving times with my mom.
No matter how hard I tried, I never measured up.
But, I can remember a couple of good memories, that I hold.

Maybe this isn't what you expected as a mother's day tribute, but I won't paint a rosy picture, just because.
I am one of those that 'tells it like it is.'

Happy Mother's Day!
Ramblin Rose



1 comment:

  1. Well, YOU knwo that I "get it". There are some lucky ones and some that are left with an aching heart- I hold YOU in MY heart today, sis! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete