Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Independence Day America



I hope everyone has a
safe and wonderful weekend.
I plan on sticking close to home, except for Sunday morning
when we will be at church, listening to a group called

BEYOND THE ASHES
 I understand they are quite good.
The 2 other times I've attended a singing like this, there was standing room only. So that is what I am expecting on Sunday.

After the morning service, we will be having a cookout at church for everyone who wants to stay. 
Hamburgers and hotdogs,prepared by the guys. 
And
potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans and desserts prepared by the best cooks in our state...
My dessert is going to be
Cantaloupe
for those that are diabetic, and can't eat the
other desserts.
I've invited several family members
and I hope all of them attend.






1 comment:

  1. Oh...wish I could attend church with you Sunday AND stay for the pot luck! I will be working all day Sunday! I hope your family all shows up too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete