Saturday, March 5, 2011

What's going on in your world?

There isn't a lot going on in mine, right now.
So, what is going on where you are?

We bought a new DVD player yesterday.
Lets see, in the last 2 months, there has been the
new satellite internet,the new router and dongle, and now the new
DVD player.  That is not including the new toys that dh has purchased
for his recording of his music. EBAY, you'll be the reason we go broke, lol.

I bought some green roses, yes, green...I've seen some great arrangments
done with those bright green and orange flowers, but I'm still looking at
these, trying to decide what to do with them.  I know I'll eventually
use them, but for the moment, I'll just stare at them occasionally
and wonder what was I thinking? Neon lime Green, really? 
What was I thinking!  Can you see those on a casket,
or on a saddle, attached to the headstone?

Yes, I know I'm rambling, that is why I'm known as
Ramblin Rose....

No comments:

Post a Comment