Monday, January 17, 2011

And she's Off!

No comments from the other side, dear sis!

I'm on day 2 of changing email addresses on accts and places that I order supplies from, regularly.
Makes me wish that that I'd stuck with dialup, NOT..
but it is a pain in the axle to try and remember all the sites I am a member of, that have that old email addy.
So far, I've got about 1/3 of them changed.
I ordered from Amazon the other day, so I can't change that one, until the 'stuff' comes in, and I make sure it is right.
The next fun thing, contacting the phone company to have that line disconnected.
You can order new service, move your service to a different address,
change all kinds of things, but, don't try to cancel service online....doesn't work.
And then there is the internet, last time I called them, I was on the line for about 15 minutes, just to order a new installation disk.
Yes, I could have downloaded it, but have you ever tried to download 5mgb of files on dialup...??
Yesterday, I downloaded a 10.4 mgb file on the new internet, in the time it takes to get to a site on the dialup.
so, once all the switch and change is done, I'm going to have fun.
Right now, dh is the only one who is enjoying the new one.


1 comment:

  1. You're OFF? You? Yeah...well, we're ALL a little OFF most of the time, if you ask me- which you didn't! All I can say is that because of you we smell good and are well-read! Hugs-Sis- Diana

    ReplyDelete