Friday, January 28, 2011

Dreamin..

I'm just wondering; do you think that I might get a great  Valentine's gift this year..I'd love a new computer, this one is at least 8 years old, it works pretty good still, and it was high end, when it was bought..But on the other hand, technology has changed a lot since this was built. 
If that isn't possible, I want a new monitor...
I don't need chocolate, I don't want roses,
just give me a new toy, please...
Yes, hubby would give me a new computer, he's even mentioned it, himself.  And in a few months, when I get a few things done on the house, I'd buy one.  But just in case that Cupid is cruising the blogs, looking for someone who would not want chocolate and roses, maybe he'll leave one here, just like Santa at Christmas.

A girl can dream, can't she...???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment