Friday, November 19, 2010

And today is the day

What is today the day of, you ask..Today is the day I  finally decided I was going to do something special for myself, every day for the rest of my life.
It doesn't have to cost money, it doesn't have to be anything excessive, just something that I enjoy.  What did I do for myself today? I didn't ask anyone else what they wanted for dinner, I fixed what Ms AnonyaMouse wanted, and had been wanting for several days, Cheeseburgers:  Bet you didn't know that a mouse liked a good burger!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh...did I tell you you are one of my best friends ever-in the world? did I? Did I mention that I love cheeseburgers. In WI we serve them with a pat of butter on top. Disgusting, huh? But-OH MY! Great idea today! What brought that on? hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete