Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This and That

 I want to tell why there was no post yesterday. 
It wasn't for lack of trying.  I don't know if it was my internet provider, or
an issue with my computer.  I could write the post, but it never would 'complete' the
posting.  I am also having issues trying to post photos here.  They will say that they have
posted, but they don't show up.  I'm going to try one more time, but as a post of just a photo
so I don't lose the whole thing, if it doesn't work.

My turkey is still in the freezer, yikes, it has to come out today, so that by Saturday morning
it will be ready to smoke..No, I don't mean I'm going to give it a cigar and lighter, and tell it to
go to out back, by itself.  I am hoping to convince my other half to get some hickory ready
to start a fire in the smoker.

UPDATE: on the posting, they tell me my account hasn't been activated, lol. 
Well, for some reason, I've been able to post, but I've now activated my acct, again
and we'll see if it helps.

2 comments:

  1. Post a picture of that turkey smoking, will you? LOL Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will I promise I will. I'm sure it will be a totally amazing photo, too.

    ReplyDelete