Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trying again

I've started my post here twice, and gotten interrupted, so I'll try again.
Today is the birthday celebration of two of my friends.  This next week will be
Birthday central, we have the 17th, 18th covered, and then on the 19th there are 3 birthdays, 20th there are 2, and on the 22nd, another friend is celebrating.  On the 18th, we will celebrate all the November birthdays with a pot luck luncheon, hopefully there will be lots of food, and I may bake a cake to share with the other celebrants.

A dear 'sis' of mine will celebrate her special day next month, along with my dh, daughter in law, and of course the most special birthday of all,  the birth of Christ.

Have a great evening,
AnonyaMouse

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm...was hoping you forgot....I would like to...sounds like you are heading towards being a party animal to me!>) ha! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete